- Neck to Shoulder: Measure from the middle of the neck to end of shoulder (where the sleeve starts).
- Sleeve length (A): Measure from the center back of collar to the end of shoulder.
- Sleeve length (B): Measure from the shoulder to the wrist.
- Shoulder to Shoulder: Measure this length from one shoulder to another.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part, place the tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back.
- Front Length: Measure from the highest point of the shoulder to the desired hemline.
- Hem: Measure from one side to another, but it is vital to take this measurement from above the elastic area (If sweatshirt have any).
- Sleeve cuff: At the widest point of the wrist, measure its circumference. Leave enough room for watches or jewelry worn often. Take this measurement from above the elastic area same as Hem length measurement
1. Sizes can vary from 1-3 centimeters because they are measured by hand. 1inch=2.54cm The size matched on a label can differ from the one you have
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Rest of World: Standard Shipping ( 15-25 business days) : $8.99 - Free Over $69.00
Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
To preserve your leather clothes, it is advisable to clean them by hand washing or dry cleaning.